- Age Requirement: Reno Running and Fitness (RRF) requires that all participants be at least 18 years of age.
- Availability: Sessions and group events are subject to change due to circumstances that may be beyond our control, such as weather. Should a program/session be canceled all registered participants will be notified.
- Reno Running and Fitness maintains the right to place a cap on the number of participants in each training program.
- Late Starts: No accepting participants greater than two (2) weeks after the session has started
- Liability/Safety:Every person must sign the liability waiver prior to participating in the session.
- If anyone would like to attend one group run to see if they would like to join the program, Reno Running and Fitness requires a one-time liability waiver be signed. We ask that people attend only one training session to determine if they would like to register for the program.
- Reno Running and Fitness requests that group runs are for registered participants only. This is intended to keep the groups personalized and safe and to provide the optimal training experience for people who have registered for the program.
- Privacy: RRF does not sell, trade or provide personal information to other companies for their use. We use the information provided by you for historical data on past and upcoming events and to improve your experience. By using our Web site, you agree to the collection and use of this data by RRF.
- Refunds: There will be no refunds or proration rate, even in the event of injury or illness.
- Waitlists: In order to keep our groups personalized, space in our sessions is limited. If you are interested in an activity that is filled, we will place you on the waitlist. If space opens the participant will be contacted in the order that they have signed up. If we are unable to contact the person directly by speaking with them, then we are unable to hold the spot.
- Lecture time/run time changes: Reno Running and Fitness maintains the right to change lecture times and run times without notice. This is to ensure safety for our runners and to meet the needs of the volunteers who are providing the lectures.
KOTCONN Fitness does not endorse nor promote any specific running event. We promote and encourage training programs culminating in the completion of specific events for our participants. Registation of any specific event will be the responsibility of the participant of the program.